I'm Patrick Gaffney. This is my blog. Deal with it.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Random Thought from a Geek

I've started to do a blog a couple of times before, and here's how it normally goes. I write a bunch of stuff for a week or two, and then I forget about it. I'm started blogs on Zanga (I think that's what it was called.) I started one here on Typepad not to long ago, and then quickly forgot it. And yet, here I am again. Leaving my footprints out here on the world wide web once again.

So I don’t know what I’ll be writing, but my goal is to leave something on here at least once a week. It may be my thoughts on something that happened in the world, a review of some comic book I have read or a TV show I have watched.

Depending on how this week goes- it may or may not count as my entry.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for reading. LEave a comment and let me know what you thought. And please come by again.

No comments: