I'm Patrick Gaffney. This is my blog. Deal with it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Driving Around In A Fog

Sunday morning I had to drive through the thickest fog I think I have ever seen. I couldn't see more then about three car lengths in front of me. It was really kind of odd. I knew where i was just because i drive to church so much I could do it my sleep, but it felt like i was somewhere else. Many of house and buildings on the sides of the roads were missing . Shopping centers were out of sight. The water towers and office buildings had been swallowed in this thing fog as well. I imagined myself back in a time before cars, lost, but only a couple of hundred feet from shelter, but not knowing it. I really found it kind of cool. And I don't think I'll look at fog analogies in the same way again

No comments: