I'm Patrick Gaffney. This is my blog. Deal with it.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Love Life

No, this is not a post about the train wreck that is my history of romantic entanglements, but rather my rediscovery a couple of days ago at a used CD store of one of my favorite albums that I had not been able to listen to in years: Charlie Peacock's "Love Life."

I have not heard this album in close to 10 years. The last time I owned it was before I was homeless, so it has been quite a while since I had heard it. I was a bit worried it would not live up to my memories, but I need not have worried. It was as great as I remembered it. The orginal cylpiso influnced "In The Light is still way way better then the more well know DC Talk version. A have spend quite a few hours reenjoying this one of the past few days.

No comments: