I'm Patrick Gaffney. This is my blog. Deal with it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Round Round Get Around I Get Around- Yeah!

I received this photo in the mail from some friends of mine (an older couple from my church that I housesat and stayed with for a couple of months last summer). The note with it said:
"Hi Patrick- We saw this "mock-up" of an old hotel near Tulenstown, New Zealand & thought of you. Enjoy!"

Its too small to see on the above photo- so here is a close up of why they thought of me.... ------>

<------ I guess this gives me the excuse to post this photo as well. This was about 6 months ago, I was driving to work, looked over to the side and saw a van driving by with my name on it. The camera phone was a new toy at that time, So I pulled it out and took a quick photo. It's an odd way to begin you day, seeing yourself pass you by.

No comments: